Sunday, January 30, 2022

Albums Received Week Of January 23-29, 2022


These are the CDs that I received during the week of January 23 – 29, 2022:

  • Regina Bonelli: “Truth Hurts”
  • Scott Ramminger: Live At 3rd & Lindsley, Nashville”
  • Blue Road Records Studio Sessions Band: “Ira – The Tribute Album”
  • Dana Cooper: “I Can Face The Truth”
  • Jana Pochop: “The Astronaut”
  • Dan Weber: “The Way The River Goes”
  • Bernard Allison: “Highs & Lows”
  • Aaron Skiles: “Wreckage From The Fire”
  • Val Starr & The Blues Rocket: “Healing Kind Of Blues”
  • Amy Jay: “Awake Sleeper”

This is the record I received during the week of January 23 – 29, 2022:

  • We Are The West: “Only One Us”

This is the book I received during the week of January 23 – 29, 2022:

  • Disturbing The Peace: 415 Records And The Rise Of New Wave by Bill Kopp

I did not have time to make a video last week, but wanted to let you know what I received the week of January 16 – 22, 2022. Only two CDs arrived that week:

  • The Pine Hearts: “Lost Love Songs”
  • Karney: “Gonna Be Beautiful”

No comments:

Post a Comment