Monday, August 19, 2013

Lavender Diamond at One Colorado, Pasadena, CA 8-17-13



"Everybody's Heart's Breaking Now"
Lavender Diamond did a free concert Saturday night in Pasadena. It was a wonderful show. Two sets! The show, of course, was dedicated to planet Earth. And remember: "Earth water – it’s the number one water in the galaxy.”  They ended the show with one of my personal favorites, "Come Home." Here are the set lists and a few photos.

Set I
  1. Everybody’s Song
  2. Everybody’s Heart’s Breaking Now
  3. Thank You
  4. I Don’t Recall
  5. All The Stars
  6. You Broke My Heart
  7. Teach Me How To Waken
  8. Just Passing By

Set II
  1. Oh My Beautiful World
  2. Forgive
  3. There’s A Perfect Love For Me
  4. Dragonfly
  5. Rise In The Springtime
  6. Light My Way
  7. I’ll Never Lie Again
  8. Here Comes One
  9. Come Home

Lavender Diamond performing "Thank You"
Lavender Diamond performing "I Don't Recall"
Lavender Diamond performing "Dragonfly"

No comments:

Post a Comment