Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Record Store Day 2014 Wish List

This Saturday is Record Store Day. I have to admit I'm not as excited about it as I usually am. But that's because I'm broke, and won't be able to buy more than one or two records (and really shouldn't even buy those, but honestly, I can't let that Grateful Dead record slip through my fingers). If I suddenly come in to some funds in the next two days, here is my list:
  • David Bowie: "1984" picture disc
  • Grateful Dead: "Live At Hampton Coliseum" double-LP
  • David Hess: "The Last House On The Left" 12-inch picture disc
  • The Julie Ruin: "Brightside/In The Picture" 7-inch 
  • The Pogues: "Live In London" (with Joe Strummer) double-LP
  • R.E.M.: "Unplugged: The Complete 1991 and 2001 Sessions" box
  • Ronnie Spector & The E Street Band: "Say Goodbye To Hollywood/Baby Please Don't Go" 7-inch
  • Bruce Springsteen: "American Beauty" 12-inch
  • Harry Dean Stanton: "Partly Fiction" 7-inch
  • various artists: "The Folk Box 50th Anniversary" box set

No comments:

Post a Comment