Tuesday, August 24, 2010

200th Article On Suite101

I posted my 200th article on Suite101 today. It's a review of the Yonder Mountain String Band concert at the House Of Blues in West Hollywood, CA on 8-20-10. A great show, by the way. Here is the link: http://www.suite101.com/content/yonder-mountain-string-band-in-west-hollywood---concert-review-a277057

My 100th article had been a review of Yonder Mountain's Elevation CD, so i figured i'd sort of make it a tradition of sorts. I can be silly that way.

I have a lot of articles in the works, including an interview with David Daskal of Xyzyx. I still have several new CDs to review, including four more Judy Collins albums. And soon i should be receiving those new Jefferson Airplane CDs. So yeah, i'll be busy listening to lots of music. Hurrah for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment